Author Topic: Sunn concert lead for trade  (Read 6316 times)

Offline django7866

• gatedoom
Sunn concert lead for trade
« on: July 21, 2009, 08:35:15 pm »
I would like to trade my concert lead for a beta lead. I think it would be a fair and even trade. If anyone is interested. PM me!!! Here are some pics:

This Amp works very well As you can see from the pics the power light works and this thing is loud. I do have a foot switch that was taken from an old peavy amp. When you look at the photo of the back you will notice the red and green tape that was to help me know which plug goes where. I will throw that in as well. distortion an reverb work as well.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 11:27:08 am by django7866 »
Model T Reissue(sold)
74' Model T 1st Gen.
77' Model T 2nd Gen.
70's Concert Lead(sold)
70's Concert Bass(sold)
sunn Sonic II 60 watts(sold)
70's sunn 610L cab(sold)
412s cab
412 enclosure reissue
Sonic 2x10x1x18 cab

Offline django7866

• gatedoom
Re: Sunn concert lead for trade
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 10:48:08 am »
NO one wants to trade. This amp really does work!!!! I would like to think that this would end up being a fair trade, considering the price that both the Concert lead and the beta lead go for on the bay.
Model T Reissue(sold)
74' Model T 1st Gen.
77' Model T 2nd Gen.
70's Concert Lead(sold)
70's Concert Bass(sold)
70's sunn 610L cab(sold)
412s cab
412 enclosure reissue
Sonic 2x10x1x18 cab

Offline EdBass

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 11:11:05 am »
It seems that you may the only one that thinks it's an even trade, but wait... You want to dump your Concert for a Beta, don't you?  :roll: So maybe actually nobody thinks it's a good deal. Maybe you should "sweeten the pot" a little ($$$).
Of course, this is a very low traffic forum, maybe it will just take a little more time. It doesn't sound like an unreasonable deal to me.

Or; why don't you sell your Concert on eBay and then use the proceeds to buy a Beta?

Offline django7866

• gatedoom
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 11:28:16 am »
It seems that you may the only one that thinks it's an even trade, but wait... You want to dump your Concert for a Beta, don't you?  :roll: So maybe actually nobody thinks it's a good deal. Maybe you should "sweeten the pot" a little ($$$).
Of course, this is a very low traffic forum, maybe it will just take a little more time. It doesn't sound like an unreasonable deal to me.

Or; why don't you sell your Concert on eBay and then use the proceeds to buy a Beta?

I would rather trade!!! I don't want to sale it.
Model T Reissue(sold)
74' Model T 1st Gen.
77' Model T 2nd Gen.
70's Concert Lead(sold)
70's Concert Bass(sold)
70's sunn 610L cab(sold)
412s cab
412 enclosure reissue
Sonic 2x10x1x18 cab

Offline djc

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 09:41:20 pm »
a unrelated question, what's with the jumper between channel one normal and 2 brite?  I've got the same amp, what does that do?

Offline django7866

• gatedoom
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 08:48:33 pm »
a unrelated question, what's with the jumper between channel one normal and 2 brite?  I've got the same amp, what does that do?

Both channels are wired paralleled, so plugging in the guitar in the brite on 1 makes the normal an output. so then on channel 2 i have an extra out that i could run into another amp if I need to. Plus I can get a louder output. you can blend the volume and the eq on both channels to get a desired tone. Sort of like a beta lead that has the middle input that run both channels. Try it see what you think.
Model T Reissue(sold)
74' Model T 1st Gen.
77' Model T 2nd Gen.
70's Concert Lead(sold)
70's Concert Bass(sold)
70's sunn 610L cab(sold)
412s cab
412 enclosure reissue
Sonic 2x10x1x18 cab