Author Topic: sunnamplifiers.com  (Read 4113 times)

Offline sunn

sunnamplifiers.com
« on: January 03, 2001, 02:44:00 pm »
hi folks,

i was looking around the website today and realized how big and ugly parts of it are. Some of it is completely unorganized!

What a mess!

So I need your help. You guys are the people that access this site, so you would know best as to how it can be improved...

Now I know I haven't been the best person to keep the site updated, and I apologize for that. I've had this site up for about a year and a half and keep getting distracted from it. But now I'm giving you guys the opportunity to tell me how best to organize it, and what changes you would like to see....

I figure if I post this up in the discussion forum you can all collaborate and decide on something you will like.

Thanks!

Offline slade

sunnamplifiers.com
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2001, 09:39:00 pm »
the only thing i can think is set up a museum or showcase. with the pics, schem's, catalogs, promo ads, anything and everything Sunn thats related but not gear ( posters, pins, condoms, a-bombs, whatever ) and of course the gear itself.

Offline Don T.

sunnamplifiers.com
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2001, 11:07:00 pm »
Hello:
 I still think it would be cool if a user could click on the amp of his choice to find himself (or herself) looking at a page with pics and text from "history" postings and nice links that call up schematics, catalogs, manuals ect. real clean and cool to the eye. You know - lots of work to set up and organize.
Don T.
Don T.

If it's too loud, you're too old.

Offline Don T.

sunnamplifiers.com
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2001, 11:12:00 pm »
Hello:
 I just though I'd mention that the dark blue text on a black background is hard to read. Some monitors make it show up better but I have had e-mails about it when I've sent people looking for schematics and such.
Don T.
Don T.

If it's too loud, you're too old.

Offline sunn

sunnamplifiers.com
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2001, 05:00:00 pm »
ok, i can do the link color thing.
i had thought I had the 'click on an amp to get relevant info'
thing down, but i am sure i could spruce it up more.
also how do you guys feel about having the manual in .pdf format
instead of individual jpgs?

Offline chris krap

sunnamplifiers.com
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2001, 03:29:00 pm »
I've got an idea, P.  How about a raffle or something.  You could take a pool of cash entries and then draw a number.  You could give away a cool old Sunn amp, or cabinet or something.  Or, better yet, you could give them to me!

Offline sunn

sunnamplifiers.com
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2001, 11:02:00 am »
Yeah right!
How about raffling an autographed picture of you next to your enforcer!!!!

ever felt the sound of chris? ((o))))

Offline kris

sunnamplifiers.com
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2001, 12:02:00 pm »
how about getting a complete list of gear.  then when you click on the gear of choice it leads you to a page with the schematics pics of the amp and all the information of it.  basic.