Author Topic: Vintage 70's Sunn Coliseum Lead w/ 2 2x15 Sunn Folded Cabs for Sale $1300  (Read 5566 times)

Offline Romeplow

Here is a real gem. This vintage 70's sunn rig will satisfy all your rock and roll needs (Or whatever genre - this amp crushes as a bass or guitar amp). I am the second owner, this amp was purchased from the original owner around 2 years ago. Despite some minor tears in the tolex and one caster missing, the rig is in great shape. All 15" speakers are original, and deliver a serious payload. I've played plenty of gigs with just 1 1x15 and been just fine. With both cabinets running the warm rich tone flows like lava and will definitely fill the room. These amps are increasingly harder to find, I would not part with it unless I absolutely had to. I cannot sell this amp in pieces, it must go all together. I'd hate to see it split up. Please call with questions. I can send pics upon request. Pickup only, sorry, it's huge! 512-923-4995 - Matt. -  Please email responses to tsavolions@hotmail.com

Offline pickinatit

Where is this rig?  What part of the country?
Any pics ?

Offline xsolarusx

• Black Faxes
Where is this rig?  What part of the country?
Any pics ?

I'd gather by the area code, Austin, Texas?  If I could manage a way down from Toronto to get that, I'd love to have that set-up.
(2) 73 1st Gen Model T
Late 70's Marshall JCM 800 1960B cab

Offline Romeplow

Yeah..sorry..probably should have made that clear....austin, TX...pics can be found under austin at craigslist.