Author Topic: Sunn Model 15 PA Loudspeakers  (Read 7551 times)

Offline Chooch65

Sunn Model 15 PA Loudspeakers
« on: April 02, 2008, 10:15:57 am »
Hello all. I am new to this forum and I have a question. I own a pair of Sunn Model 15 Loudspeakers. They are in excellent condition and have 2 - 15 inch Speakers (rear mounted), 3 Piezo's mounted in a panel below the horn. The Horn is the full width of the cabinet. The have curved, leather covered panels coming out from the 15's. The leather and Grille Cloth is in excellent condition. They are all black.
They are Bi-ampable and have a control knob for the horn. They are about 4 ft tall, 3 1/2 feet wide and 2 feet deep. Cearly tagged Sunn on the front and Model 15 on the input/control plate on the back. The cabinet is covered in what appears to be Black Vinyl. The covering is in OK condition.
I would like to know what they may be worth if someone cares to try and guess.

Offline Isaac

• Global Moderator
Re: Sunn Model 15 PA Loudspeakers
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 10:27:06 am »
The standard answer is, "Whatever someone will pay you for them." I've no idea what that might be these days.
Isaac

Offline Chooch65

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 03:15:55 pm »
Thanks Isaac,
I figured that. I think they are AWESOME looking and the sound is still amazing. I'll probably put them on Craigslist and see what happens. I'm hoping for a grand or better. Are you familiar with the model? Do you have a line on any further info I might find?

Offline Isaac

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 04:34:38 pm »
No, sorry. Those came out while I was in the Navy, I think, and I never became familiar with them.

My experience is that large cabinets like those rarely bring the kind of money you're looking for, though. They're just too much trouble to move.
Isaac