Author Topic: 2000s cab on craigslist/massachusetts  (Read 1869 times)

Offline made by hand

2000s cab on craigslist/massachusetts
« on: April 08, 2008, 08:05:51 pm »
hi sunn brothers..ok, it's another public service announcement..i was loking at the craigslist for massachusetts and there is a 2000s cab for sale..the guy wants $6oo for it. it doesn't look bad. it has the 2 d-140's in it so lets put it this way.it's ready to play..now ! if you go to craigslist for massachusetts..type in sunn. NOT SUNN AMPS ! and it will show up.i have never bought off of craigslist so i don't know how it works..i have 2 complete 2000s set ups so i don't need another cab..now ! if this works, the craigslist sale number is  ..sale-633257267@craigslist.org. the guy has a pic of it.he has it on it's side..here's another number that might take you right to this cab.....http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/msg/633257267.html  it's worth taking a look...if you don't have a needy girlfriend this is the time to buy..you owe it to yourself...lets take care of # 1..you.....ya !   take a look...smiles..Bob from mass

Offline cromag

Re: 2000s cab on craigslist/massachusetts
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 06:44:01 pm »
the good thing about craigslist is that the stuff is usually local.   so if you can go check it out (i.e. see it, play through it, inspect it etc...) you are not obligated to buy it like ebay.  plus with ebay there is the chance of some shipping trouble that we all have heard horror stories about.

Offline made by hand

Re: 2000s cab on craigslist/massachusetts
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 06:58:37 pm »
cromag..your right about the ebay stories...i have heard about an amp being shipped intack. when it got to the buyer...it was a pile of junk...transformers don't like being shipped..i'am glad i got all my amps  years ago and all i had to do is go pick them up...now adays..if you live on the east coast and a guy that's selling a 200s is on the west coast...the only way to get it is by shipping and the guy that's selling wraps the head in a paper bag...you just don't know what it's going to look like when you get it....crunch !