Author Topic: Sunn 215s  (Read 2638 times)

Offline Kevin DeLay

Sunn 215s
« on: December 16, 1999, 12:54:00 am »
I have a Sunn 215s cabinet and was wondering what would be good replacement speakers for it. Right now it has one crate and one sunn speaker in it. I'm thinking of putting some Celestions or EV or JBL speakers in it. I'm willing to part with the speakers, email me if interested but I'm only going to sell them when I get new speakers. L8r

Offline slade

Sunn 215s
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 1999, 10:36:00 am »
: I have a Sunn 215s cabinet and was wondering what would be good replacement speakers for it. Right now it has one crate and one sunn speaker in it. I'm thinking of putting some Celestions or EV or JBL speakers in it. I'm willing to part with the speakers, email me if interested but I'm only going to sell them when I get new speakers. L8r

Offline slade

Sunn 215s
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 1999, 10:41:00 am »
: I have a Sunn 215s cabinet and was wondering what would be good replacement speakers for it. Right now it has one crate and one sunn speaker in it. I'm thinking of putting some Celestions or EV or JBL speakers in it. I'm willing to part with the speakers, email me if interested but I'm only going to sell them when I get new speakers. L8r

Offline Jim

Sunn 215s
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2000, 10:54:00 am »
: : I have a Sunn 215s cabinet and was wondering what would be good replacement speakers for it. Right now it has one crate and one sunn speaker in it. I'm thinking of putting some Celestions or EV or JBL speakers in it. I'm willing to part with the speakers, email me if interested but I'm only going to sell them when I get new speakers. L8r

Offline Jim

Sunn 215s
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2000, 10:56:00 am »
: : : I have a Sunn 215s cabinet and was wondering what would be good replacement speakers for it. Right now it has one crate and one sunn speaker in it. I'm thinking of putting some Celestions or EV or JBL speakers in it. I'm willing to part with the speakers, email me if interested but I'm only going to sell them when I get new speakers. L8r

I am looking for a 215S to buy, would you consider? I don't care what speakers