Author Topic: sunn sonara amp  (Read 2307 times)

Offline Ed

sunn sonara amp
« on: November 19, 1999, 02:41:00 pm »
I am the owner of one. It got dropped out of the van then when it was turned on  the output trnx burned. I need a new transformer but since the old one burned I can't tell if it was dynaco or schumaker or what. Also I have the original schematic. What is the output wattage? schematic just list 2/6550's my tube book sayes 65wtts max!!???Thanks in advance

Offline Ed

sunn sonara amp
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 1999, 06:51:00 pm »
: I am the owner of one. It got dropped out of the van then when it was turned on  the output trnx burned. I need a new transformer but since the old one burned I can't tell if it was dynaco or schumaker or what. Also I have the original schematic. What is the output wattage? schematic just list 2/6550's my tube book sayes 65wtts max!!???Thanks in advance
The numbers off the end of the tranformercase--
28-1360
606032....the reason I asked about the power (WATTS) is trideel offers 2 and one is 60 wtts other is 100!?!?

Offline Lou

sunn sonara amp
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 1999, 08:44:00 pm »
: : I am the owner of one. It got dropped out of the van then when it was turned on  the output trnx burned. I need a new transformer but since the old one burned I can't tell if it was dynaco or schumaker or what. Also I have the original schematic. What is the output wattage? schematic just list 2/6550's my tube book sayes 65wtts max!!???Thanks in advance
: The numbers off the end of the tranformercase--
: 28-1360
: 606032....the reason I asked about the power (WATTS) is trideel offers 2 and one is 60 wtts other is 100!?!?

The 606032 number indicates that it's a Schmacher transformer.

I posted some info earlier on how to contact the manufaturer.

Good luck,
Lou