Author Topic: SUNN--the Host  (Read 2168 times)

Offline Rich Briere

• http://www.richbriere.com
SUNN--the Host
« on: November 10, 1999, 03:32:00 pm »
Hey SUNN---(our host)---how about introducing yourself to the folks who frequent your Sunn digs? A little bio, who you are, what you do, etc. Lots of us have now been here for a while and we don't know who we should be thanking. :smile:
Bass-ically Yours,
Sunnboy
MTD and Sunn...........life gets NO better than that.

Offline sunn

SUNN--the Host
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 1999, 05:27:00 pm »
Well, my name's Pasha, I'm 25 years old, and a lot of my freinds, including myself, have been big fans of Sunn for years. Me personally, the solid state stuff, in particular the concert series. I first started playing through a freinds Coliseum 300, and ever since I've been hooked. I went on to buy a Coliseum 880 however I didn't get a manual for it. When I got out on the web, I realized that there wasn't a single definitive site on Sunn amps. Just newsgroup articles and occasional ads. Frustrating, so I decided to do something about it: I created this site. Then I realized Fender has a site out there too, but I figured it can't hurt to have more than one. :smile:
This site has really impressed me with the amount of information and collective knowledge thats out there. I think its great that its such a cooperative and I hope to keep it this way for as long as I can. In fact, the emails that I get regarding questions about specific makes and models I've redirected to this board for that very reason.

Right now, I've got a Concert Lead and love it to death. I want to trade my Coliseum in for a Concert bass at some point, but money doesn't grow on trees.

Just an advance apology for any trouble you might have accessing this site. I run dangpow.com and this is one of several virtual hosts on it, and sometimes we run into router problems that we have no control over. If you are or know anyone having problems accessing this site, give it about a day or 2 and it should clear up.

Feel free to suggest anything for this site, I'm am 1001114pen to suggestions.

Pasha

: Hey SUNN---(our host)---how about introducing yourself to the folks who frequent your Sunn digs? A little bio, who you are, what you do, etc. Lots of us have now been here for a while and we don't know who we should be thanking. :smile:
: Bass-ically Yours,
: Sunnboy