Author Topic: Rocker Switch  (Read 9050 times)

Offline CLD

• Sunn Sorado
Re: Rocker Switch
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2010, 07:26:49 am »
Ditto to madaradio's comment. I don't need any switches but I did buy two pair of handle caps from Aaron and they look great and fit great.
Sunn since June 1971!
1971 Sorado, 2000S, Coliseum Bass, Coliseum Lead
1970 200S; 1974 Coliseum 880

Offline Jeff Troy

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2010, 01:47:55 pm »
Same here. I bought several sets of handle caps and one silver switch bezel from Aaron. Quick shipping, great communication and perfect parts. Nothing to complain about at all, and I wouldn't be happy if someone who did the groundwork and maintained stock to make my life easier didn't make a few bucks in the process for his effort. Small money is easy; try finding this stuff without a hassle. THANK YOU,Aaron.

Aaron,

Please phone, PM or e-mail me with prices for four, eight and 12 right angle clamps (American Handle #9007 1/2), nickel or chrome finish. I have two slaves with minor pitting on those parts, and I'm building a case for the Sound Selector that was on eBay awhile back.

I need four for sure, wouldn't mind eight and 12 would be even better. All depends on cost. I don't need fasteners at all, just those bottom-trim parts.

Also do you happen to have one of the older-style, rectangular handle caps for the ribbed-vinyl handle on the 200S and similar pieces? If so, I need one.

Thanks and regards,
759 New Holland Ave.
Lancaster PA 17602
C: 717-917-3670
www.bandmix.com/jefftroy
www.jefftroy.com (under construction)

Offline Bim1959

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2010, 10:17:50 pm »
Sorry to burst your bubble akindle, but reliable hardware does sell direct. I've bought a bunch of stuff from them over the years and you dont have to be a dealer to buy from them....

Offline akindle

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2010, 10:23:18 pm »
You are correct.  But the subject of this topic is not necessarily about buying from Reliable Hardware. Anyone can buy from them.  The subject is about purchasing from American Handle.They do require a minumum. I have bought from Reliable Hardware.And will continue to buy certain items from them. They do have the best price around on casters.They are good people to deal with. I think the shipping is a little high. But if you ask. They will ship usps in a flat rate box.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 07:36:09 am by akindle »