Author Topic: Smiley Face  (Read 2304 times)

Offline KeithH

Smiley Face
« on: August 28, 1999, 07:48:00 pm »
I have an old 200S (I think, same circuit anyway, the original face plate is long gone)   Anyway, back inside on top of the chassis is a serial number tag with an older looking sun logo with a 'smiley face' on it.

Anyone know anything about this?

Offline sunn

Smiley Face
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 1999, 10:27:00 am »
Please add the following to your post:

Sunnboy, I know that you've been looking for one of these "Smiley Face" amps for ten years. Being of sound mind I hereby graciously offer the above mentioned amp to you for the price of $10.00

The "Smiley Face" amps were the first that came out. You've hit the Holy Grail jackpot! Of course I WILL take you up on the above-mentioned price of $10. I may even go as high as $20. :smile:
Bass-ically Yours,
Sunnboy

Offline KeithH

Smiley Face
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 1999, 04:52:00 pm »
: Please add the following to your post:

: Sunnboy, I know that you've been looking for one of these "Smiley Face" amps for ten years. Being of sound mind I hereby graciously offer the above mentioned amp to you for the price of $10.00

: The "Smiley Face" amps were the first that came out. You've hit the Holy Grail jackpot! Of course I WILL take you up on the above-mentioned price of $10. I may even go as high as $20. :smile:
: Bass-ically Yours,
: Sunnboy

Offline KeithH

Smiley Face
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 1999, 04:56:00 pm »
Soo... it isn't a 200S?  Mulliard 7025, Sylvania 6an8, and new (cheap) Chineses KT88's (2) and the rectifier tube.

Any guess at age?  $10 isn't my price, but might let it go, sure would like a 2000S :^