Author Topic: EBMM USA StingRay 4 w/ Piezo SOLD  (Read 2986 times)

Offline EdBass

• Global Moderator
EBMM USA StingRay 4 w/ Piezo SOLD
« on: December 29, 2011, 11:12:31 am »
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I've had this listed on talkbass and Craig's List, but never really thought about putting it here...

2002 EBMM StingRay 4, Hard to capture with my photographic equipment/ability, but an Absolutely Gorgeous Burnt Apple 'Burst Metal Flake finish, Optional Painted Headstock, 3 band EQ and the somewhat rare Optional Factory Piezo bridge Pickup.

I bought her in (I think) '07, maybe '08. Completely Gone through and set up by MusicMan's San Luis Obispo, California factory in 3/2010.
I'm a stickler for my gear being "Right", so I sent her back to the people who actually built her for setup and routine maintenance.

I have several basses and frankly just don't play this one enough anymore, and I think it's kind of lame to hang onto such a nice piece that REALLY should be being played.

Some minor chips (I PLAY my basses), a little belt buckle “worming” that isn’t through the finish and won’t photograph; but overall a very nice, well maintained and beautiful StingRay.
Comes with the Factory Hard shell case.

$1050 plus actual shipping on the other sites, for Sunn Forum members I'll do it for $1000 shipped CONUS.
Not really looking for trade offers, but I will listen; please just don't insult my intelligence with stupid trades or lowball offers...

Also, it's for sale locally. I'll advise pronto if it sells.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 01:22:05 pm by EdBass »