Author Topic: NEED HELP! inside pictures, Concert Bass  (Read 2441 times)

Animosity^2

NEED HELP! inside pictures, Concert Bass
« on: September 26, 2003, 09:58:01 am »
Finally was able to get this head from a friend, loved the sound.
The head was hit by a power surge, and fried a couple of resistors.
Replaced all faulty parts (I believe), power supply is good, transformer working.  

Still not getting any sound!

I think before he sold this unit to me he tried to work on it himself and may have crossed some wires up, especially if he removed the amp board, as there are almost 30 connectors on it, and the wires between the preamp board and the amp board.

Anyone got a functional one that they can send me some shots of the inside, focusing primarily on connectors?  That would help me get this tone-monster working.

e-mail anything helpful to cswiney@inet99.net

Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2003, 10:33:19 pm »
What would REALLY help you get it working would be a download of the schematic from this site.  It indicates which plug/pin number on each board gets connected to where.

Offline briann

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2003, 01:54:18 pm »
i might have schematics if you cant find any.

and if you cant fix it, ill sell or trade you my concert bass.

brian@electrichumanproject.com

Animosity^2

UPDATE: Need help!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2003, 01:21:46 pm »
Brought in a greater mind on this amp...

Found previous owner removed all the output transistors on the back plate!  What a friend.  Schematics show all transistors, but I can't differentiate the placement from the schematics.

Anyone got pictures of the back, serial numbers and their placement, anything at all that might be helpful in replacing the only missing parts from my amp????

This should be the place to find this sort of thing, anyone with one of these concert bass amps could be much help and it will be GREATLY appreciated!