Author Topic: Magna o)))  (Read 2462 times)

Offline eryn ross

Magna o)))
« on: December 11, 2000, 12:46:00 pm »
I recently found a Sunn 415 Magna Cab super cheap. The only problem is that it's pretty tattered. The grill is gone and the inside has been stripped. Luckily, it's still loud as hell. My question is this; does anyone have a picture of what they look like new, so I can try to restore it? Any leads are appreciated.
thanx

Offline bassman33428

Magna o)))
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2001, 07:31:00 pm »
Eryn, I bought a 1973 ConcertBass amp and 415M cabinet when I was in High School in 1978. The cabinet is covered with (standard at that time I suppose) black tolex vinyl, had four rubber feet on one side and two handles on the other. The grille was the silver Sunn cloth (still available from Fender I believe) with the Sunn logo on a metal plate in the upper left corner. A metal plate on the upper left corner of the back has the model, impedance etc info.  Sorry, but I have never seen a brochure or catalog with this cabinet, so I don't have a photo. In fact, you are the first person I found with a 415M cabinet since I bought it in '78. It seems they are somewhat rare. If you come across a photo, please forward to me at bassman33428@yahoo.com

Offline bassman33428

Magna o)))
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2001, 07:33:00 pm »
P.S. I am selling both the amp and cabinet and have them listed in the classified section of this site.