Author Topic: Thank you Joe Arthur!!  (Read 2604 times)

Offline sunn

Thank you Joe Arthur!!
« on: July 20, 2000, 12:48:00 pm »
Thanks Joe Arthur for helping to successfully migrate the old messageboard into the new format!
Welcome all to the new sunnamplifiers.com message board !!
:-)

Offline Nicholas

Thank you Joe Arthur!!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2000, 12:48:00 am »

Just a note to say that the new board looks great!! Thanks to Joe and Sunn!

Offline Rich Briere

• http://www.richbriere.com
Thank you Joe Arthur!!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2000, 06:08:00 pm »
Hey!! This is very cool. Thanks Joe!
Bass-ically Yours,
Sunnboy
MTD and Sunn...........life gets NO better than that.

Offline Joe

Thank you Joe Arthur!!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2000, 01:21:00 pm »

Oh golly gosh shucks guys!!! ...

I'm just glad I asked Sunn if I could help out... there is a lot of info in the old posts, and I wouldn't have wanted to lose any of it!

Later guys... and keep playing!

Offline Ed

Thank you Joe Arthur!!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2000, 01:50:00 pm »
Thanks to JoeArthur from Ed from sweden.If it wasn`t for you i wouldn`t be enjoying my sunn concert lead now. You see, I actually threw it on the floor(this happened long time ago, before I realized) and I found myself beating it with a hammer it looked like a mess.Then I started trying to find the same sound on other amps like: Mesa Boogie, Laney and a whole bunch of other well known amps with no good results at all.So I decided to repair my Concert Lead head. I went to the best in town at least that was what they said, but the guy couldn`t and wouldn`t repair it couse he didn`t know a shit.
After that I decided to doit by my self and I started to lookfor all kind of information regarding Sunn Amps.I made the cover for the chasis (this one was bowed due to the amount of hammer beats) out of "bagaso"and I used a beutiful dark blue vinyl for more good looking. And when this was finished I recived a e-mail from you        I was lucky! thanks Joe!