Author Topic: For Sale: Fender-era Sunn 215 cab  (Read 3825 times)

Offline red

• http://www.myspace.com/blackcentipede
For Sale: Fender-era Sunn 215 cab
« on: February 09, 2007, 06:16:49 am »
Hey, I have a surplus of Sunn gear (never thought I'd say it!), and being a guitarist, I probably don't need 2 bass cabinets.  Thus, I've decided to sell one of them - it's a 215 from the fender years.

Those reading this post probably know a bit about them already, but just in case: 300 watts, 8 ohms, parallel inputs, speakers are Eminence, I believe.

The cab works absolutely fine and has never had the slightest problem.  I'm the second owner and cosmetically it's in great shape, only a few nicks here and there.  Most of the wear has actually been on the fabric cover, which has a split in one of the seams, but is still otherwise fine.

Most importantly, it sounds AWESOME.  Massive low-end rumble to help you dismantle the architecture of your practice space.  A friend borrowed this once to use in combination with his SVT and 8x10 cab and the result was fantastic - it boosts the low frequencies to really fill out the sound.

I'm located in Brooklyn and wouldn't be able to ship this.  The buyer would have to come pick it up - you can test it out with your head, and I'll help you get it down the stairs.  Asking $350, but I'll consider all reasonable offers, especially if you have to drive for a while to get here.

Feel free to ask any questions.  Thanks.
Your pretty face is going to hell.