Author Topic: Power light replacement on eBay  (Read 2253 times)

Offline elbow

Power light replacement on eBay
« on: February 14, 2008, 08:12:29 pm »
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/Sunn-Pilot-Light-Replacement-Kit_W0QQitemZ230223211714QQihZ013QQcategoryZ7266QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem">http://cgi.ebay.com/Sunn-Pilot-Light-Replacement-Kit_W0QQitemZ230223211714QQihZ013QQcategoryZ7266QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem</a>

Anyone here know about this?  My power switch in my Model T works, but the light is burnt out.  I'm not sure that I should spend $23 right now just to make it work...

EDIT: I figured out who's selling it...maybe he'll offer it up to us eventually. :-D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 05:47:52 pm by elbow »

Offline n!k

• N!
Re: Power light replacement on eBay
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 12:39:56 am »
I saw this too. Does anyone know what this is all about?

The light works on my coliseum bass head, but the switch does not.
My Sunn Amp:
1971 "Coliseum" Model T (Prototype, Made in Portland)

Offline made by hand

Re: Power light replacement on eBay
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 06:50:35 pm »
hi sunn brothers...i got that kit off the guy on ebay...i don't need one but in case i did loose a light on one of my amps...his replacement diode light was something i was thinking about if i ever needed to repair a burnt out light...the kit, if you will, was a light that , all you had to do was drill a small hole in the back of the switch, and disconnect the exsisting wires that feed the lamp...slide in the replacement light with a little glue..wire the new light up and you done.....no need to remove the switch....he sent colored directions on how to do this....i was curious on what he had...so i bought it off him direct...it was worth it the 20 bucks just to see what this guy came up with...the site is about sunn stuff and exchanging idears and rooting out parts that are hard to find. soooo, this is just another sample of what some of us sunn guys could use, when the time comes, if it hasn't already...i got the kit today...3-14-8 .   it's a good idea..this guy did some home work....smiles...Bob from mass.