Author Topic: Where to find sunn amps?  (Read 1681 times)

Offline Todd

Where to find sunn amps?
« on: January 07, 2000, 08:51:00 pm »
Hey all,

related to my post a few messages down, where are some good places to find reasonably priced sunn bass amps. I'm just looking for a small tube head to have fun with and use for small gigs. Of course, I would always consider one of the bigger amps, too.

If I have no luck with the Sonaro I'm looking at, are there any other places I could look??

Any suggestions on models?

Thanks,

T.

Offline Ryan Phelps

Where to find sunn amps?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2000, 06:27:00 am »
: Hey all,

: related to my post a few messages down, where are some good places to find reasonably priced sunn bass amps. I'm just looking for a small tube head to have fun with and use for small gigs. Of course, I would always consider one of the bigger amps, too.

: If I have no luck with the Sonaro I'm looking at, are there any other places I could look??

: Any suggestions on models?

: Thanks,

: T.
: .

Todd;
Check all the usual places; guitar stores, pawn shops, internet auction and classified sites, little nickle newspapers, the classified ads in your local daily paper and this discussion page. Keep on the lookout; they do show up from time to time! Low power (40 watt)Sunn bass heads include the Sonoro and Sonic 1-40. Higher power bass amps (60 watts)are the Sorado, 200S and the 350B. really high power (120 watts) are the famous 2000S and Model T.
Good Luck!
Ryan