Author Topic: Sunn on Southpark, anybody see it??  (Read 1774 times)

Anonymous

Sunn on Southpark, anybody see it??
« on: October 23, 2001, 07:31:00 am »
Pardon me if this is old news or somebody brought this up before.

Okay, I thought I was imagining it but after watching the recent episode of Southpark (...evil Cartman from the parallel opposite universe) and having my brother confirm it, I think it's true.  Did anybody see the orange Sunn logo displayed on a screen at the end of the credits section VERY briefly along with other logos (I saw Fender, Denon, Sunn on the left column and another set of logos on the right but it was too quick to read them all).  It was sort of like an endorsement page of gear they use.

Does this happen on every episode or just this one...I am not a regular Southpark watcher?  Anyhoo, I thought that was pretty neat.  Before my bro verified it on a later replay of the show, I thought I was nuts and the Sunn obsession had driven me over the edge!

Offline sunn

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2001, 02:16:00 am »
you know, i don't watch South Park regularly but when I do, I do see the Sunn logo at the end...and each time i keep telling myself to post something about it here, but i forget to. not really sure why its there..maybe they are using a PA or mixer for something?

Offline Isaac

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2001, 08:59:00 am »
Yes, it is at the end of every episode. It lists "the equipment used by Chef's band", or something like that. Off the top of my head, I can only recall Fender, Sunn and Zildjian.
Isaac